I’m so excited to share this news with all of you! By excited, I mean can’t hardly sit still, grinning from ear-to-ear excited. Big news, folks. Big!
When I eliminated gluten from my diet, one of the things I missed most was thumbing through a beautiful magazine, one filled with gorgeous food photos, lifestyle features and of course, recipes. Until recently, there just wasn’t anything on the newsstands I felt was equivalent to mainstream food and lifestyle magazines, not aesthetically or by content. That’s about to change…
A new magazine is hitting the stands soon, Simply Gluten Free. Carol Kicinski and editor-in-chief Wendy Gregory Kaho have put together an incredible team of writers and gluten-free lifestyle experts. The magazine will include recipes, crafts, entertaining ideas, beauty product information, travel tips, nutrition and information on leading a gluten-free lifestyle.
I couldn’t be more happy to tell you I am a contributing writer for this exciting new publication. And because I know you want to subscribe today, click here. The introductory price is a steal, less than $2 an issue.
The official press release is below. Please join me in congratulating all of the folks involved in making this magazine happen!
- Mix & Match Holiday Dinners: Creative combinations of gluten-free entrees and side dishes to delight your guests
- Tips for Lowering the Costs of Gluten-free Diets
- Holiday Cocktails: How to Get the Party Started and Stay Gluten-free
- Preparing a Paleo Holiday Dinner
- Glitch-free Holiday Baking
- Easy Allergen-free Substitutions
- Vegan Holiday Dessert Recipes
- Breaking Medical and Scientific News and Information by Leading Doctors