Are you all pumpkin’d out? I sure hope not! I’ve got a couple more pumpkin recipes to share before I get all cranberry crazy.
This Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip is delicious with gluten-free gingersnaps and with apple slices. I’ll be serving this before Thanksgiving dinner, a sweet nibble to keep the hungry masses out of the kitchen. It can be made a couple days ahead of time, freeing you up for more time-sensitive dishes on the big day.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip (gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan)
- 1-13 oz . can coconut milk , refrigerated overnight
- 2 containers Daiya non-dairy cream cheese
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (homemade or canned works)
- 2 t . pumpkin pie spice
- 1 t . vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- dash of sea salt
- cinnamon to sprinkle on top
- Open the can of coconut milk that has been refrigerated overnight. Remove the solidified part and place in bowl of stand mixer fitted with whisk/whip attachment. Keep the liquid in the can of coconut milk for making a smoothie or cocktail later.
- Turn the mixer on medium to medium-high and let the coconut milk whip until it resembles whipped topping.
- Add all other ingredients, mixing until well combined.
- Transfer to serving dish and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Serve with gingersnaps and apple slices.