Cucumber Onion Tomato Salad, perfect for Summer with fresh from the garden produce. Enjoy!
Cucumber Onion Tomato Salad, A Summer Garden Favorite!
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey (I prefer raw local honey, use your preference)
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil or other neutral oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cucumbers , thinly sliced
- 3 tomatoes , cut into wedges
- 1 yellow onion , thinly sliced, rings separated
- In a large bowl (not metal), mix together water, vingear, honey, oil, pepper and salt.
- Add sliced cucumbers, tomato wedges and onions. Toss to coat well with dressing.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour prior to serving. This can be refrigerated up to three days and gets better the longer the flavors come together. I like to make this the night before serving. Enjoy!
And here’s a fun photo recipe for you to pin!