This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure for more information.
Cucumber Onion Tomato Salad, perfect for Summer with fresh from the garden produce. Enjoy!
Cucumber Onion Tomato Salad, A Summer Garden Favorite!
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey (I prefer raw local honey, use your preference)
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil or other neutral oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cucumbers , thinly sliced
- 3 tomatoes , cut into wedges
- 1 yellow onion , thinly sliced, rings separated
In a large bowl (not metal), mix together water, vingear, honey, oil, pepper and salt.
Add sliced cucumbers, tomato wedges and onions. Toss to coat well with dressing.
Refrigerate for at least one hour prior to serving. This can be refrigerated up to three days and gets better the longer the flavors come together. I like to make this the night before serving. Enjoy!
And here’s a fun photo recipe for you to pin!
Pages: 1 2