This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure for more information.
Instant Pot Banana Bread, Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free
Instant Pot Banana Bread, Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free
- 2 large eggs from happy hens
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup softened Earth Balance vegan butter-y sticks , softened but not liquified
- 3 Tablespoons dairy-free milk of your choice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 1 1/2 cups Johnna's Favorite Gluten-Free Flour Blend
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas , about 3 small bananas
- You will need a 6" diameter cake pan that is 4" deep. (Fat Daddiomakes a great one.) Spray the pan with oil of your choice; I use coconut. Add a 6" parchment circle to the bottom of the pan and spray to coat the top of the parchment circle.
- Add 3/4 cup of water to the bottom of your Instant Pot. Place the trivet in the bottom.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs with a fork until combined. Add coconut sugar, softened Earth Balance, milk and vanilla bean paste. Mix until well combined.
- Next add gluten-free flour, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine.
- Last, add mashed banana and stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared 6" round pan.
- Wrap the pan all the way around with aluminum foil. (Dont' simply cover the top, wrap the entire pan.)
- Place atop the trivet in the Instant Pot. Seal the lid. Press the "manual" button and set the time for 1 hour 10 minutes (70 minutes) on high pressure.
- After 70 minutes, allow the pressure to naturally release.
- Once pressure is released, remove the lid. Using hot pads, lift out the trivet with the cake pan atop it.
- Remove foil and allow to cool before turning out of pan.
Pages: 1 2